Technology has transformed our lives, and in 2020, the pandemic pushed educational technologies along at light speed, forcing us all to adapt to a myriad of changes rapidly, and definitively.
Our first goal when on-boarding a new student is to customize the learning tools needed to best accommodate their individual situation. We work together to define the right modes used such as Zoom, FaceTime, Google Duo, Google Meet or other conferencing software, combined with the students tablet, computer, smart tv or phone. Working together with the caregiver, we will define how we will communicate, and what will work best for the learner.
Optional Remote Tutoring Approaches:
- Co-Teaching – sometimes it takes a village to help one student
- Tech Hacks – larger fonts, high contrast lighting, closed captioning for videos
- A blend of in-home tutoring with remote if possible
- Tutors must bridge instruction when caregiver is not present
- Tutors can create customizable videos to help with reinforcement
To learn more and find out how Educational Tutorial Services can help your agency, fill out this short form and we will be in touch.